Husbands can be very kind and caring towards their wives, but men have a natural tendency to stray. They are not less committed, but they assume women have to bear the major responsibilities of the household, and they can do as they please from time to time.
Wazifa To Control Husband
This also makes them easy prey for other opportunist women. However, by following wazifa to control husband, you can ensure that your husband remains focused on you and the family.
With this wazifa, you will be able to control your husband and keep him always loyal to you.
- Firstly, make sure that you pray five times a day to Allah and offer supplications. Allah’s blessing is necessary if you want to keep your husband in check.
- Then, right after reading the Namaz, make this Dua wholeheartedly:
- “Rabbanaa Habb Lanaa Minn Azwajeenaa Waa Zurrayyaa Teenaa Qurrataa Agyuninn Wajj Alnaa Lilmmutta Qinaa imamann”
- Then, seek assistance from Allah so that he helps you in keeping control over your husband.
- Do this for fifteen days, and you will start noticing results.
- There is another way in which you can ensure you have control over your husband.
- Perform Wuzu and wear fresh clothes in the evening.
- Recite the Durood- e- Ibrahim eleven times.
- Next, recite the Dua “Yaa Waaliyo” for one thousand times
- Do this every day for seven days, and you will notice your husband is listening to you.
Which Wazifa Use To Control Husband Mind?
Wazifa To Control Husband Mind, If you find your husband straying and becoming unmindful, then there are some wazifas which you can try.
- First, perform ablution and wear clean clothes. Try to do this Dua early in the morning just after rising or before going to bed at night.
- You should do this for 11 days without a break.
- Then, sit in a quiet corner and recite this Dua:
- “Innal Laha Yusmiu Manyashaoo.”
This means that Allah listens to those who pray to him with all their heart.
- Recite this Dua as many times as possible, also throughout the day.
- After each recitation, blow gently on your husband’s head.
- After 11 days, you will be able to see changes in your husband’s behavior, and he will start listening to you.
- There is another wazifa to control your husband’s mind.
- First, perform Wuzu and wear clean garments.
- Then, perform the Isha Namaz with complete devotion.
- After that, read the Durood Shareef for eleven times without stopping.
- Then read Ayat Number 39 of Chapter 16 from the Holy Quran. Read this part for 500 times.
- The Dua is as follows:
Wa Alkaito Alaika Muhabbatan Minni vale tus naa alainee.
- After that, take two almonds in your hands.
- Next, read the Durood Shareef again for 11 times.
- Blow on them after reading the Dua and the Durood Shareef.
- Then, take a cold dish and mix the almonds with it properly.
- Make sure your husband eats the dish completely with both the almonds
- You have to do this for five days consecutively. After this, you will find your husband is always listening to you.
Which Wazifa Use To Keep Husband Under Control?
Wazifa To Keep Husband Under Control, There is nothing wrong with trying to keep one’s husband under control if the husband is not mindful of his familial duties.
If the man of the house strays and indulgences in sinful or unlawful activities, then the entire family has to suffer for it. That is why, at certain times, the wife has no option but to perform wazifa to keep her husband under control.
Here is a simple wazifa to keep your husband under control.
- This wazifa should be done every night.
- Wake up at midnight and perform Wuzu.
- Then pray a Tahajjud prayer with complete faith in Allah
- The Tahajjud prayer should be for two Raqat.
- Next, recite the Durood- e- Ibrahim for 11 times
- Then, recite “Ya Waliyoo” for a thousand times without stopping.
- Take care to recite Ya Waliyoo
- At the end, recite a powerful Dua as follows:
- Auzubillahi- Minashaitanirrajeem- Bismillahirrahamaneerraheem
This last Dua should be recited exactly for 99 times.
There another wazifa you can try to bring your husband under control:
Perform proper ablution
- Each Sunday, take some fragrant and fresh roses in both hands and hold it in front of you
- The roses should be brought in the house between the hours of Namaz Magrib and Insha
- Then read a powerful Dua for your husband for seven times.
- Blow softly on the roses and spread under your husband’s pillow
- Make sure that you perform this ritual for three nights consecutively, and you will soon see results.
- Which Wazifa Use To Make Your Husband Obey You?
- Wazifa To Make Your Husband Obey You, If you feel that your husband is shirking his responsibilities and not giving you the attention you deserve, then you can perform Wazifa to make him obey you.
- First, perform ablution and make sure you are in the state of Wuzu.
- Then read Ayat number 22 from Surah Fatir of the Holy Quran.
- Read the odd number portions above the Ayat. The more you read, the better are the chances of the wazifa succeeding.
- Then, blow on your husband. If you cannot do so close because you do not want to answer your husband’s questions about why you are blowing on his head, then you can blow at him from a distance. Make sure you think about your husband only at this time.
- Keep on doing this, and you will surely see results. There is another simple wazifa to make your husband obey you.
- Do you daily Namaz.
- Then read this Dua after every salah:
- La Qadd Jaa Aakum Rasoolumin Anfuseekum Azizun Alaihe Maa Anittum Hareesun Alaikum Bilmumenina Rau-ufurraheem“
Then, read the Surah Yaseen daily during this period in the morning and pray for your husband’s well being.
Finally, make a prayer to Allah to bring your husband back to you and listens to you.
With the wazifa to control husband, you will ensure that your husband always stays by your side, and both of you have a happy life together.