Husband and wife relationships are all about equality. Once you enter into the bond, you seek love and lots of things. But, the skies are not always blooming. And, in the course, there arise multitudes of tensions.
Since we live in a mailed dominated society. Thus, having an equal say is the most difficult of them all. Therefore, if your husband dominates you, then it is how it is going to be. Even if you want your voice to be heard, it is not taken that seriously. And most of the time, you are blamed for your outspoken nature.
Dua To Control Husband
As a result, all you want is to share that relationship equally. And easily share the bond. But, most of the time, it is not the case. Women are subjugated for absolutely no reason. Also, if the situation is not that balanced.
And your husband doesn’t listen to you. At the same time, he puts you on edge. So, Allah can help you out with this. He has made both of you equal on this. Therefore, if you are worried, then Allah can show you a way out.
The Procedure of The Dua To Control Husband
- The dua is the direct call to Allah. So, whatever you need, he will surely provide you that. Thus, he will make your husband listen too.
- First of all, you should ask for an obedient husband in the Salah.
- Also, try to have an amicable relationship with him.
- Now, recite the DaroodShareeffor the 11 times.
- Now read the following dua:
- “SaallaaL LaaH Uaalaa Muhaammaad SaallaaL Laa HU aalaayhe Waasaallaam”
- Also, end it with the DuroodShareef for 11 times.
- Inshallah, All will manage him. And let you have the required control over your husband.
Which Dua Use To Reduce Husband Anger
Dua To Reduce Husband Anger, An angry husband is tough to manage. As the wife already doesn’t have much say. So, if the head of the family roads. All in the family gets affected by it.
So, you, as the wife and the mother, have a little responsibility. An angry man is tough to handle. They are hard to approach. All you have to do is to act judiciously. There are many duas which you can read to control his anger. At the same time, you need to calculate your steps.
Primarily, some actions do matter here. You are very much aware of the temperament of your husband. So, it is better to avoid things that set him off. Also, precautions are better than cure. So, if you will not give him any leverage.
An opportunity to get angry is what men usually look for. Therefore, all you have to do is to manage the situation well. But, if your husband gets angry for no reason. If little things irks him.
Then that is the point of worry. So, all you should do is to seek the almighty’s help. Inshallah, he will help you to control your husband’s anger.
The Procedure of The Dua To Reduce Husband Anger
- You need to follow the procedure step by step.
- Also, you need to recite the TahajjudNamaz.
- And then after reciting that. Straight away offer the two rakatnafil.
- Then, for the 1000 times, recite the DaroodIbrahimi.
- This is powerful. Therefore, it will help you to remove anger from the heart and mind.
- And your husband will start to deal with things peacefully.
Which Dua Use For Husband Should Listen To His Wife
Dua For Husband Should Listen To His Wife, Well, that is something that every woman desires. To make your husband look at all ends is what matters. Thus, you need to have a priority set up. To make him a deep listener is not a good idea.
He should listen to you but in the correct way. But, if he doesn’t listen to you at all. It doesn’t lend you thought or ear. So all you have to do is to make him understand your point. Thus, an effort is needed. Also, if he neglected you on purpose. Doesn’t listen to your right decisions. Then indeed, that is the point of worry.
As equality is indeed needed. That is how a relationship goes on. But if there is no right, say. And, you are not amply heard. Then indeed, you should make a dua to Allah to change his nature. As that is the only way to work it out. At least, he should be considerate enough. Thus, don’t worry as Allah is there to rescue.
The Procedure of The Dua For Husband Should Listen To His Wife
- Tahajjud prayer is indeed an answer to your calls.
- So, do it by waking at midnight.
- Then recite the Durood Shareef, for the 11 times.
- Then, read “Ya Waliyo” for 1000 times.
- End it by again reading Durood Shareef for 11 times.
- Inshallah, he will start listening to you soon.