Dua e Qunoot is also known as dua Qunut. This dua is expressly recited when you are praying the Isha prayer. But you can also recite it in your day-to-day life. As we all know, praying a Salah is the second pillar of Islam. The prayer starts from Fajar and ends in Isha. Salah is the only thing that we can connect to the Almighty Allah.
It doesn’t matter; you have prayed only one Salah or even two. Every Salah has a different meaning and benefit. Every Salah is equally essential to ourselves. Let’s move to our main topic, dua e Qunoot, in English.
Dua e Qunoot in English
- Fajar and Isha are considered the most powerful and highest rewards giving Salah. It is because, at both times, a human being feels lots of consciousness.
- In Isha prayer/Salah, Witr dua recites. Qunut dua recites when you stand third time in the Witr Salah. After two successful Takbir, and after the Alhamdulillah and any Surah.
- Now you have to recite Surah Qunoot. But if you don’t know this dua e Qunoot. Then your Salah is not going to be complete.
- That’s the main reason; you must recite this powerful dua Al Qunoot. If you don’t know about this, then don’t worry, my brothers and sisters. This article will help you; after that, you will know everything about dua e Qunoot.
Benefits of Dua Qunoot
- Actually, on the internet, you may have seen lots of articles about this dua. They are saying; that dua Qunoot means obedient. But in general, I don’t know the exact meaning of this dua.
- It is the main reason; I am not saying anything about its meaning. But it is the most popular and powerful dua for everyone. Everything written in the Quran helps us.
- Now, let’s know the significant benefits of Dua Qunut (dua e qunoot nazila).
- It helps us to improve our eyesight.
- Dua e Qunoot helps us to increase the Barakah in our Salary, Home, etc.
- It helps to complete the chances of praying Salah in the right manner.
- It helps to motivate ourselves to live a better life.
Dua e Qunoot Transliteration
Here is this dua; you must recite it in the Witr Salah. There are also lots of people who are looking for dua e qunoot shafi pdf, then this post is also for those who want to know that.
Allah hummaa innaa nasta ainuka
wa nastagg firukaa
wa nu’minuu bikaa
va nata wakkallu alaikaa
wa nussni alaikall khair.
Wa nashsh kurukaa
walaa nakk furukaa
Va nakhkh lau
wa natt rukuu maiyaf juruka.
Allah hummaa iyyakaa na’buduu
wa lakaa nusallii
Va ilaikaa nass aaaaa
wa nahh fidu
wa narr juu rehmaa takaa
Va nakshhaa azaabakaa innaa azaabakaa bill kuffaari mul hikk.
In Arabic meaning
Here is this dua qunoot shafi, and you must recite it in the Witr Salah.
اَللَّهُمَّ إنا نَسْتَعِينُكَ, وَنَسْتَغْفِرُكَ ,وَنُؤْمِنُ بِكَ ,وَنَتَوَكَّلُ عَلَيْكَ وَنُثْنِئْ عَلَيْكَ الخَيْرَ. وَنَشْكُرُكَ وَلَا نَكْفُرُكَ وَنَخْلَعُ وَنَتْرُكُ مَنْ ئَّفْجُرُكَ. اَللَّهُمَّ إِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وَلَكَ نُصَلِّئ وَنَسْجُدُ وَإِلَيْكَ نَسْعأئ وَنَحْفِدُ وَنَرْجُو رَحْمَتَكَ وَنَخْشآئ عَذَابَكَ إِنَّ عَذَابَكَ بِالكُفَّارِ مُلْحَقٌ
Dua e Qunoot in Hindi, Urdu
Allah ham tujhse madad chahte Hain, aur tujh se mafi mangte hain aur tujh par Imaan Rakhte hain aur tujh par bhrosa karte hain aur Teri badi achi taarif karte hain aur Tera shukar karte hain aur Teri na shukri nahi karte aur alag karte Hain aur chodte hain us shakas ko Jo Teri nafarmani Kare
Allah ham teri hi ibadat karte Hain aur Tere hi liye namaz padte hain aur sajda karte Hain aur Teri hi taraf dodte jhadapte hain aur Teri rehmat ke umeedwar hain aur Tere azaab se darte Hain beshak tera azaab kafiron Tak pahunchne Wala hai.
So, my brothers and sisters, here in this article, I told you everything about dua e Qunoot. I hope you like reading this article. If yes, please share it with others, and if you have faced any problems, put your query in the comment section or call us directly. I will reach out to you as soon as possible.