Do you know that in Islam, there is also a powerful Islamic dua for sleeping babies or persons? When you’re going to take the sleep, then most of the persons or peoples don’t know this dua.
But if you are a Muslim and you don’t know the dua for sleeping, then this is not a good thing. But don’t worry guys, this article is only for you guys.
Everyone in this world takes some sleep at night and sleeping at night is very important for every human being. The Almighty Allah has made the night for taking rest. There is also a dua when sleeping and if you will recite that dua, shaitans will not harm you.
If you sleep at night with the recitation of a dua for good sleep, then all your night comes under the safety of the Angels (Farishtas). But before that, you also have to do wudu and with the help of this, all your sleep comes under the rewards of the Almighty Allah.
This article is all about the dua before sleeping and In Sha Allah, this article will also help you. You have to learn this dua and, then recite it daily at night before going to sleep.
Dua for Sleeping at Night
It doesn’t matter that you are a Muslim and you don’t recite this while going to take asleep. Allah told us in the Quran that if someone comes to know the Iman or going to make a good habit. Then I will give him or her a reward of 100 Shaheed so if you want to make a habit of reciting the dua to sleep well.
Then it also comes under the good habit which helps you to make a good human being in the eye of Almighty Allah. Here are the lots of Duas in the holy book Quran and if you choose one of them, then you will get on the rewards.
You will not see the reward in this Duniya but we are 100% sure that you will get the reward in the Akhira.
Because the Almighty Allah has given us the promise of that and if you are looking for the dua. Then here we are providing you with the two effective dua for sleeping in English.
- The procedure to recite the most effective dua for sleeping is and you can also perform the wazifa for good sleep:
- When you will go to take sleep first you have to take the Wudu or ablution.
- Then recite the 4 Kalma or 6 Kalma and Ayatul Kursi 3 times.
- Recite everything you know about the Quran Surah or the duas that you know.
- Then recite the dua for sleeping:
- Bismikaa Rabbii Waza’atuu Janbii Wa Bikaa Arfau’huu Faa Inn Amsakta Nafsii Farhamhaa Wa Inn Ar saltahaa Fah Fazhaa Bima Tahfazuu Bihi Ibadaka Asaaliheen
Another dua for sleeping well
Allahummaa Bismikaa Amutuu Wa Ah’hiyaa
The second dua is the most beneficial dua and I recommended you recite the second dua as compared to the first dua. Now, let us know the benefits of this dua.
Benefits of Dua for peaceful sleeping
- Helps you to stay safe and protects you from bad things
- Increase your wealth
- Helps you in beauty
- Makes you a perfect Muslim ummah
- Provides rewards all overnight
- Strong your marriage life
- Stay away from bad thoughts
So, my brothers and sisters, here in this article, I told you, which dua you have to recite while going to take asleep. If you will recite that dua, then In Sha Allah, with the help of the Almighty Allah, you will take some rest and also get some rewards.
But if you have any questions or queries related to any problem, then you have to call our Maulana Ji, he will provide some possible tips. In Sha Allah, you will get benefits from those tips also.