After marriage, one wants to start a family as soon as he or she can. When a couple of plans for a child, they want their child to be healthy, happy, and in good shape as soon as it is born. A successful pregnancy means the baby being on time, with minimal pain to the mother, and the baby’s the appropriate weight. For this, the couple takes a lot of actions and precautions. But being prepared before and during pregnancy is only one part of it. A couple must also turn to Allah for help and make dua for successful pregnancy.
Read this article carefully. This article will help you in your pregnancy. We are sharing here the best dua and Wazifa for a successful pregnancy. Read the full article properly, because little knowledge is dangerous. Duas works slowly, If you want Immediate result, You can contact our Molana Ji. Molana Ji has 35 years experience in this. Molana Ji will solve your all problems related to your pregnancy.
Some Important Tips For Successful Pregnancy
Before even getting pregnant, a couple must know a few things. Things like proper pre-conception care are very important for the eventual health of the baby. Once the couple has decided that they want to start a family and have a baby, they can take these steps for preparing for the pregnancy:
- Know your family’s health history
- Know the risks that might come with a pregnancy
- Stop drinking alcohol and caffeine, along with drugs.
- Avoid environmental toxins
- Reach and maintain a healthy weight
Consult your doctor
Once these steps are taken care of, you are ready to conceive your child. You must then make a dua for successful pregnancy. But, getting pregnant is not so easy. You can try and try and still fail to get pregnant. There are many solutions to this problem, like recording the woman’s menstrual cycle and knowing when the fertile window is.
Also, the couple must make sure to cut back on strenuous and heavy workouts. But one of the simplest steps you can take is to make dua for getting pregnant. While making this dua, one must be confident and embrace submission to Allah the Almighty. Once the woman is pregnant, the couple must not forget to thank Him for His help.
Powerful Dua for Successful Pregnancy
Now the couple must take proper care while pregnant for a healthy and beautiful baby. It is not easy to take care of a pregnant woman and the unborn child within her. It becomes even more difficult when certain hurdles show themselves during pregnancy. These problems can be cramps, urinary tract infections, infrequent passing of urine, and even heartburn and indigestion.
Mental problems like depression and anxiety may also occur. A dua for successful pregnancy helps, but it is not enough. The woman must take proper care of herself, and the husband should always be there to help her, as is his responsibility. A dua for successful pregnancy is a necessary step and cannot be skipped. Here are some more steps that should not be skipped at any cost:
- Take prenatal vitamins
- Exercise regularly but not heavily
- Exercise your (the woman’s) pelvic floor by doing Kegel exercises
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water.
- Eat a healthy diet
- Eat a little more than usual. About 300 calories than normal should do
- Consult your doctor before taking any kind of medicine
Powerful Dua for A Successful Pregnancy
Now, while making dua for successful pregnancy, one must be careful to be honest with Allah about his or her intentions. The intentions of a parent are almost never bad; however, one still must know what his or her reasons are for bringing another soul into this world. A dua for successful pregnancy is a very solemn, ritualistic, and powerful dua. It is given below:
- Rabbi Inni Nazratau Laka Mafi Batni Muharranan, fata khabal Miniya, innaka anta samikhoul halimoul
- Recite Bismillah sharif
- During childbirth, the pain suffered by the woman is sometimes unbearable. Knowing this, one must also make dua for normal delivery. A normal delivery means minimal pain for the soon-to-be mother, less stress on the baby, and quick labor. An exercise like “Pelvic rocking” can help normal delivery, and Allah will always help bring another precious soul into this world. The ritual can be found below:
- Recite Bismillah Sharif
- Keep reciting “Ya Lateef” while in labor.
- Take Allah’s name before making dua for successful pregnancy.
- A small life is a very precious and delicate thing, and its well being is in your hands. It sometimes may be difficult to comprehend that you and your partner have made this. But it is your God-given right and responsibility to take care of your child.
Perform This Wazifa for A Successful Pregnancy
- If you perform this wazifa, It’s the conversation between you and Allah and tell him your honest intentions. During perform this wazifa for a successful pregnancy, Your heart should be pure. He, being benevolent, will always help you.
- “Ya Muta Kabbiro Ya Wahid”
- It’s the best wazifa for a successful pregnancy. Wazifa and duas work slowly. If you want an immediate result then contact Molana Ji. Molana Ji has solved 50000+ cases.
Some Important Tips During Pregnancy
There are some things you shouldn’t do while pregnant. Not drinking alcohol is an obvious thing, but one must also give up smoking. Eating a particular set of foods is also not advised. Things like raw or smoked seafood, foods having high levels of mercury (like certain fish), and caffeine are not to be ingested at any cost.
- Unpasteurized milk and other dairy products should also be avoided. Doing heavy exercise is also not advised. Getting pregnant after the age of 35 increases the risk of not having a healthy baby.
- Making dua for a beautiful baby while pregnant is also advised. Although it is included in the dua for successful pregnancy, it is still worth it to make the other dua separately.
- While making dua, one’s mind should be clear and free of any bad thoughts and emotions. One must embrace the certainty that Allah will help them. Sitting with your eyes closed, face the direction of Mecca, the holy land. Know the fact that Allah helps all of His followers and that He does not discriminate. Repent your sins and keep your mistakes at the feet of the Almighty. Doing this will help you calm your mind while making dua for successful pregnancy.
- During the second and third trimesters, it becomes critical to take care of yourself. A heavy belly will lead to back problems and tiresome pains in your legs and feet. Your feet may also swell up and make it difficult to walk. You can hire professional help to take care of you if you live alone. But it is advisable to be with people who love and care about you like your or your spouse’s parents.
- When you raise a child in the correct way, he or she will become a loyal, productive member of this society. He or she will make great changes in your life and the lives of thousands of others. A baby is difficult to take care of. It needs constant attention and a heavy dose of love. But luckily, there is no shortage of Love within our hearts