It is everyone’s dream to get married to the person of their choice. However, not all relationships are smooth. Sometimes there are problems created by the society because of which you find it difficult to get married to the person you love. By doing Istikhara for marriage problems, you will be able to get rid of all such unwanted elements and secure your future with your beloved.
Istikhara For Marriage Problems
Doing istikhara will give you a powerful tool because you will have Allah’s blessings with you to get rid of marriage problems. Whether it is your parents who do not want to see recognize your love for someone, or whether some hidden enemy does not want to see you happy, all problems will be removed from your path.
- First, make Wuzu and wear clean clothes
- Then, before going to bed at night, offer two rakat nafil
- Next, read Durood Shareef in the beginning for 3, 7 or 11 times
- Thereafter, offer Niyyat of Istikhara, which is as follows:
- Allahumma inni astakhiruka bi’ilmika, Wa astaqdiruka bi-qudratika, Wa asaluka min fadlika al-’azim Fa-innaka taqdiru Wala aqdiru, Wa ta’lamu Wala a’lamu, Wa anta ‘allamu l-ghuyub. Allahumma, in kunta ta’lam anna hadha-l-amra Khairun li fi dini wa ma’ashi wa’aqibati amri ajili amri wa’ajilihi Faqdirhu li wa yas-sirhu li thumma barik li Fihi, Wa in kunta ta’lamu anna *hadha-lamra shar-run li fi dini wa ma’ashi wa’aqibati amri Fasrifhu anni was-rifni anhu. Waqdir li alkhaira haithu kana Thumma ardini bihi
Finally, again read Durood Shareef in the end for the same number of times you read in the beginning. You will soon see positive results.
How To Do Istikhara For Marriage Proposal?
How To Do Istikhara For Marriage Proposal? If you are in love with someone, you might have a secret desire in your heart to get married to the person you love. For that, you have to get a marriage proposal from the beloved’s house. You can do the following to get a successful proposal.
- First, make Wuzu and wear clean garments.
- Then, before going to bed at night read the Durood Shareef 11 times
- Then, recite the Surah Al Falak 33 times
- After that, again recite the Durood Shareef 11 times
- Finally, think of your beloved after completing the prayer
- You will see in your dreams what to do to attain your goals
- You have to do this for 14 consecutive days
- If you do not see the dream, then carry on for another seven days. Also, if you see a bad dream, then consider it a sign that all might not be good with the match. You can also use this opportunity to reconsider your decision.
That is why many people do Istikhara so that they can make up their minds whether to go ahead with a particular match or not. A good dream is a sign you are perfect for each other.
You can also try the following method:
- First, make sure you have performed ablution and wear clean clothes
- Read the namaz regularly
- After the namaz, read the Durood Shareef 5 times a day
- Then, read the Surah Fatiha for three times a day, and three times after the namaz
- Finally, before going to bed at night, recite the following Dua once:
- Ya Hameedu Tahmatta Bil Hamde Wal Hamdu Fi
Any doubts in your mind will be soon removed, one way or the other.
How To Perform Istikhara For Love Marriage?
How To Perform Istikhara For Love Marriage? If you are sure you want to marry a particular person, then you can do istikhara for the success of your relationship and love marriage. You can do the following:
- First, wear to perform ablution and wear clean clothes.
- Then, do two round of Rakat nafl prayer
- The first prayer should be Surah Al Kafiroon
- The second prayer should be Surah Al Ikhlas
- Then, make a prayer to Allah for the success of your love.
- It might take some time for the results to show, but do not be impatient and keep faith in Allah.
You can also do the following for a successful love marriage:
- First, perform Wuzu
- Then, read the two Rakat nafil after the Isha namaz
- After that, one after another, read the following:
- First read the Surah Al KafirunFalaq
- Next, read the Surah Al Ikhlas
- After that read the Surah Al Falaq
- Lastly, read the Surah Al Nas
- Then, you can read a suitable Istkhara Dua at the end, which any maulvi will give you.
- Istikhara For Marriage By Name
- Istikhara For Marriage By Name, If you want to get married to a particular person, then you can perform Istikhara by name, and that will ensure your wedding will happen to that person only and no one else.
In the meantime, I always read the namaz five times a day. Lead a simple and pious life. Remember, not to perform the ritual by name with any wrongful intentions. Have a clear mind and devotion in your heart while performing the dua.
- First, perform ablution and wear clean clothes
- Then, recite two Rakat Nafil
- After that, recite the Dua- e- Istikhara from the Quran or ask a maulvi to give it to you.
- During the prayer, when the part Haazal Amra comes, utter the name of the boy or the girl you want to marry.
- Offer your supplications to Allah
- After the Dua is done, do not speak to anyone
- Facing the Kiblah, go to sleep
- Keep doing this for seven nights consecutively.
- You will soon see a dream which will indicate that your effort is successful. You can also try this ritual if a particular person has already been chosen for you by the family. One can use Istikhara by name to judge for themselves whether they should give consent to the marriage.
By doing the Istikhara for marriage problems, you will be able to marry the person your heart wants, and no one will be able to stop it, by the grace of Allah.