Dua To Restore Marriage also work to strengthen marriage and save marriage from divorce. If you are married couple and having problems then use our dua to solve these problems without taken lot of time.
Marriage is a sacred relationship in the world. When a man and woman marry, they are bonding into a new relationship of life. They take different promises from each other.
Dua To Restore Marriage
They make a commitment from each other to be united until the end of their life. Stable marriage life is based on trust upon each other. If you love each other and believe is right on each other, then the marriage life is happy and joyful. Have faith and have the strength to forgive each other’s mistakes.
A small mistake between the husband and wife can lead to divorce. So, to keep mistakes away from your married life. If you have the strength to forgive anyone you get it back. Do not make your married life difficult by making small minor mistakes of your wife or husband to become so, uncontrollable that this will lead to a breakup. Forgiveness is one of the qualities of Allah.
Allah commands us to forgive each other. Forgiveness helps us to make marriage life happy. This also helps to restore our broken hearts. It teaches us patience, courage, and respect. Relationships should be kept reasonable, and every woman must hold a strong bond with her husband. Each member has its responsibility to make the marriage right.
Islam insists responsibility on every man and woman when they marry to pray for its success fulness. Somehow, if some unhappy things occurred between the young couples. Then this not only makes their life miserable but also the life of their whole family. If such things have happened for your marriage, do not worry we have brought a dua which will restore your marriage and bring back your marriage life.
- Recite Surah Baqarah and blow it on your house. Also then blow it on your him or herself. If there is some bitterness and disunity happened between you and your husband or wife it will move away.
- The second thing which every husband should do while going away from his house or when entering his home should pray two rakats nafl nimaz. It is suitable for the protection of your house and to make the relationship secure.
- Recite Ya Arrahman ir Raheem for 500 times or 70 times or 7 times. This will create love in your married life.
Dua To Strengthen Marriage
Marriage is the only relationship that develops perfect and true love between two people. The people who are from different families are combing one in the marriage life. It cannot be possible that the marriage life will remain the same as it was from the start of tying a knot.
Several difficulties can hamper the marriage life. Several mistakes, miseries, and problems come in the path of couples who have tied a knot after many years. In Islam, the married life and love between the husband and a wife is the best form of love.
Islam gives a command to every husband that if his wife makes a mistake forgive her and also if the husband makes a mistake, then it is the responsibility of the wife to forgive her. If you want to increase love and also want to strengthen the married life. Do this wazifa;
- Recite Durood Shareef 11 times at the time of Isha Nimaz. Do it immediately after Isha namaaz.
- Then you have to recite Surah Hijr Ayat no.47 for 101 times.
- After this surah recites this Ayat not less than 777 times “Innallaha Yasmaiu Mayash.” You have to keep the imagination of husband or wife in your mind to increase love between them.