Duas For Getting Happy Married Life or for peaceful marriage life can be use for happy life with husband. We will provide you dua for blessings in marriage. Life is a journey. It is full of hurdles, but one silver lining that always remains is finding your love. Few fortunate get the blessing of love. Give a mark of honor to your love through marriage. Marrying someone and making up a happy life with him/her is not everyone’s cup of tea.
Duas For Getting Happy Married Life
Marriage is quite difficult because the adjustment is the sole foundation of this social institution. Suppose both of you are trying to entangle odds. And aiming for peace in your married life, then the dua for peaceful marriage life is for you. The dua creates positive vibes and can give positivity to your family too.
Apart from adjustment, several other issues are also there. Like giving ample time to each other, temperament among others, you should achieve. But many couples don’t understand that or fail to fulfill the required expectations. The dua for happy life with your husband makes you understand the value of marriage. And soon happiness will spread in your family.
Happiness can come side by side with some supreme blessings. There is also a dua for blessings in marriage through which Allah acknowledges your relationship. He directly gives you blessings for continuing a happy together journey. You also need the blessings of elders to continue a marriage. This dua also assures that to you. Marriage is very precious. Don’t let it go due to some unknown reason. A slight mistake can cause a severe result. I was following that try to figure out the best ways for working out the marriage life.
Dua For Peaceful Marriage Life
Dua For Peaceful Marriage Life, Everyone seeks to have peace. But the treasure of peace cannot be easily achieved. You have to earn it. But as earlier mentioned, if you are struggling to make adjustments, your relationship can be weak. As a result, it creates a rivalry between the couple. Resist such happenings from the very beginning. Pray to Allah he is watching you. The dua for peaceful marriage life can use the mode of reaching out to him.
You must do the dua in few steps as given:
- Start doing this dua in the early morning soon after the fajr namaz.
- Then recite verse 70 of the Quran and, in the end, mention Assalam 114 times.
- Following that, recite the dua for peaceful marriage life, that is, Assalam e durood. Repeat the dua 100 times.
- Then for the next five minutes, do a proper meditation. And the almighty for showing his greatness for assuring peace to your marriage life.
- Islam is a religion of peace. On that line, it propagates peace after marriage. Allah sees marriage as the purest bond ever existed in the world. And marriages that do not work, as per Islam, are Haram. Therefore, he will try his best to bless you with peace in your marriage life.
But from your part, you must make sure that the dua for peaceful marriage life is properly done. If any step in the procedure is not fully worked out, it will not show its effect. Dedicate yourself in the dua and express your helplessness to god to seek his blessings.
Dua For Happy Life With Husband
Dua For Happy Life With Husband, Happiness in your married life can be damaged because of some minute mistakes. It can distance your husband from you. Who will, as a result, get attracted to other women? And will have extramarital affairs in return. And your small family will be destroyed in no time. If you have any marriage problem then use Surah Taha For Marriage Problems.
To protect your marriage from such circumstances, perform the dua for happy life with your husband. It can help by controlling the temper and preventing you from sudden missteps. But please do remember that this is not a spell or any black magic. It’s simply a way of devotion.
The dua for happy life with husband includes the following steps:-
- On a full moon day, start performing the dua.
- Do your Isha namaaz. And before going to bed, recite Durood e insaf at least fifty times with full concentration. Make sure that there is not enough notice present that can divert you.
- Following the next morning, do an ablution in the name of your husband.
- And perform your regular morning prayer.
- Then recite the dua yrja taetiniun hayatan zawjiatan saeidatan make zujin. For at least ten times.
- Then blow them off in a glass of milk. Make sure that your husband drinks that milk. He also should be unaware of this.
- Within a month, you can see the difference. All the sourness in the relationship will swiftly turn into happiness. Now both of us will lessen the frequency of arguments with each other. Both of you will learn to accept others’ points of view.
Dua For Blessings In Marriage
Dua For Blessings In Marriage, Marriage is the most auspicious bond ever existed. Happiness in a marriage can only be found with the blessings in marriage. You can seek direct blessing from Allah and have a strong relationship after that. All evils will wither away after you get the gift of dua from the lord. With dua for blessings in marriage, you can forever be in bliss. The procedures of the dua are very simple to follow. These are:-
- After the morning prayer starts reciting Surah sadh for the next one hour.
- Following that, take some drops of water in your palm and rinse it gently.
- Then lighten an incense stick and recite the dua for blessings in marriage:
- fi ‘Adam crib for fifty times.
- Following that, do a minor meditation for completely surrendering yourself to god.
- After that, do a Ruku and end the dua.
- There is another wazifa through which every elder surrounding you will agree to bless your married life. The dua is
Job a yubarikani. Recite the dua with the correct pronunciation.
And soon, all the blessings will come in your way.
If you find it difficult to do any of these duas, you must consult Molvi Ji first to do any random process. In such cases, it will fail. You must perform the duas with good intentions and should never think of anything bad for someone else. Allah never expects such deeds from you. Your only intention while doing these duas should be to feel good and also making others feel good. Thus, the dual for getting happy married life is a gift from Allah to you for making your married life like heaven.