Children are one form of Allah, and he loves them dearly. But we must also keep them safe from the people who do not appreciate them or are jealous. For this, there is dua for evil eye protection for babies. The protection of the children is the responsibility and duty of the parents.
If you want to keep your children safe from evil forces, you can use Prophetic ways. Firstly you can use the Dua of Hassan and Al-Hassan.
This dua is to be performed over your young children in the morning and evening when your children go out of the house.
- Secondly, recite the three chapters of the Quran from last.
- They are Quran and Ayat ul-kursi.
- They are well-known chapters for protection of your valuable properties.
- So you have to recite these chapters and wipe your hand over your children’s head before they sleep.
- Thirdly, Ayatul Kursi is also known for protection from these devil’s eyes.
- Parents should daily perform this dua and give a blessing over their children.
- The recitation of the well known Surah Al- Baqarah is also known for keeping the devil away from your home and to live peacefully.
One of the important factors is the cleanliness of your house as dirty places attract the devil. The toilets in your home are one of them. So care has to be taken in maintaining the cleanliness of your toilets and bathroom. It is important that you teach these cleanliness and other good manners to your children too. That will make them a perfect human being, and the devil never approaches a person with pure soul.
Dua For Evil Eye Protection From The Quran
Many of the Muslims believe that there exists an evil eye. So they often try dua for evil eye protection from the Quran. To save themselves and their family they try many duas to keep these devils away.
The veil eye often comes from another person’s evil intention. When you see the happiness of others or the things that they possess you desire the same. You are jealous of them, and thus the effect of an evil eye comes.
These duas are for protection against such evil’s eye.
- So according to the Quran, there are two surahs of Falaq and Nas.
- Sural Ikhlas is also one of them. They are the best for protection against the evil eye.
- The Prophet SAW is well known in giving such chapters from the Quran to his disciplines.
- They are the three main chapters of the Quran.
- Also, he says to recite them thrice in the morning and even in the evening.
- Prophet Ibraheem has given Sunan Ibn Majah the way to suppress the effects of evil’s eye.
- He made this for his grandchildren’s ones and was successful. Anyway, if the person is pure by heart and appreciates the happiness of others there is no need for these concepts of protection.
Also, people should understand that good thing come to everyone’s weather late. As we all are children of God and he wants every one of us to be happy. He will certainly not like it when we are jealous of others. You have to praise the goodness of others and be happy for them. Surely good things will come for you too.